In order to protect your Personal Data, we follow generally accepted industry standards for privacy during transmission of information and at the time we receive it. Nevertheless, please keep in mind that no information that is electronically stored or transmitted using the Internet is 100% secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data even though it is our goal to do so, so please remember this when you choose to provide personal information. Any information that you decide to make public in your user profile, or that you may post in comments, will be visible to others. We shall not be liable for any Personal Data that you choose to make public in this or any other manner.
2. Personal Data collected from you and how it is collected
Certain types of Personal Data is collected and stored when you use our Services. MyTona may receive and record such information automatically, to include your Vendor/Advertising Identifiers, Android ID, IP address, MAC address, browser and cookie information, timestamps, operating system information, pages that you frequent, applications you download and the path or actions you take when using our Services.
Reasons for using cookies include: - to recognize you or your device, such as through your IP address; - to allow interaction between our Services and a third-party social network/platform (if you have authorized such an interaction); - to process payments; - to provide customized Services, such as using the language you have selected; - to collect statistical data that will allow for analysis of how our Services are used to be able to improve them.
Because we advertise our Services on mobile devices, Advertising Identifiers, which are temporary device identifiers that allow us to provide advertising related to your own personal interests, are used. Examples of these are Android advertising IDs or Apple advertising IDs. These identifiers and other related information are held either by us or are provided to us by network partners who provide advertising for us, and can help us analyze how effective ad campaigns are. You may disable this feature in your device settings menu to either prevent your advertising ID from being used or to change it.
Payment Information We collect payment information for our payment service providers when you purchase Services on our website(s), but please know that this payment information is only stored temporarily and is cached so as to prevent MyTona from being able to read it. For in-app purchases (such as through the App Store, Windows Store, Google Play or Amazon Kindle) we do not store payment information.
3. How is your Personal Data used?
First and foremost, when you use our Services or website(s) you are authorizing us to use your Personal Data to:
4. Your Personal Data will be shared with third parties
We do share your information with third parties, such as affiliates or suppliers, but only:
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to any third party unless it is related to one of the above reasons.
5. Playing our games with other players
When you allow any interaction between our Services and any social network or platform that belongs to a third party, we also may share Personal Data with your contacts for you to enjoy playing with others (hereinafter, “Social Data”). Social Data includes your name, your profile picture and your scores/progress in our games. You may, at any time, make changes to the data that these third-party social networks or platforms share with us by changing your settings for that provider, or stop allowing our Services to interact with that provider. In doing so you may not experience our Services’ special features to the fullest extent.
6. Storage of Information
7. Protection of Information
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously. We implement the appropriate technical and physical safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data is protected against accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure, or any other use or unlawful processing of Personal Data you have provided to us. Our security mechanisms for Personal Data are similar to those of other game developers. Please keep in mind, though, that the Internet is not 100% secure and any access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data you have provided through our games due to breach of our safeguards cannot be guaranteed.
8. Links to third parties in our Services
9. Your Personal Data rights
- You may, at any time, request a copy of all Personal Data that you have provided and we store. If you choose to do so, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. - In order to serve you better and maximize your experience using our Services, we appreciate you taking the time to provide accurate and updated Personal Data. At any time, you may contact the email addresses above to change, correct or remove any Personal Data you have previously provided. - Any Personal Data that you have shared while using our Services on any third-party social network or platform is no longer solely our responsibility, and therefore cannot be changed, modified or deleted by us. We also will not have control over any Personal Data that has been copied on a third-party network or platform (such as when you allow a “friend” on that network interacts with your account). - You have the right to request that we not use your Personal Data for marketing purposes. To change these preferences or to unsubscribe from such analysis, contact email@example.com.